Strawberry Ice Cream
Kick this recipe up a notch by adding a banana, or sneak in courgette for added nutrition.
Submitted By: Vitamix
★★★★★ 4.1 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
Write a review . This action will open a modal dialog.
Total Time: 6 Minutes
- 150 ml (⅔ cup) thickened cream
- ½ banana, peeled
- 80 gal (⅓ cup) honey
- 455 g (1 pound) frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In 35-50 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop the machine. Do not overmix or melting will occur.
- Serve immediately.
- Sneak in some veggies to this recipe to make it even more nutritious: ½ carrot, a slice of raw white cabbage or 1 small courgette won’t change the colour or the taste!