A wonderful use for ripe summer peaches, this sorbet is light and refreshing with just peaches, vanilla extract and sweetener to taste.
Makes: 690 (3 cups)
Total Time: 11 Minutes
- 3 peaches, halved, pitted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 g (¾ cup) caster sugar
- 520 g (4 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select VItamix Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.