Kale Apple Smoothie Bowl
A refreshing, healthy pick-me-up in a bowl. Top with fresh berries, nuts, coconut flakes, or your other favourite ingredients
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain yoghurt
- 85 g (½ cup) green grapes
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- ½ apple, seeded, cored
- 70 g (1 cup) kale, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons flaked almonds
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 50 g (½ cup) raspberries
- Place yoghurt, grapes, orange, apple, kale, chia seeds and banana into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Divide into two portions and top with almond slice, coconut flakes and raspberries.
A twist on a traditional smoothie. Eat this one with a spoon and top with whatever healthy additions you desire. An easy and delicious way to add variety and colour to your breakfast while also getting 30% of your daily fibre intake.