Curried Carrot Soup
Sautée the carrots and onions to bring out a more intense flavour in this vibrant soup..
Makes: 960 ml (4 cups)
Total Time: 21 Minutes
- 6 carrots, halved
- 80 g (½ cup) onion, peeled, diced
- 120 ml (½ cup) soy milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ⅛ lemon, peeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 480 ml (2 cups) vegetable stock
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until steam escapes through lid. Serve immediately.
For recipe variation, use 2%, skim or low fat milk instead of soy milk.