Enjoy as is, or try using this glaze on any roasted root vegetable for a particularly tasty, spiced-up side dish.
Submitted By: Vitamix
Makes: 700 g (6 cups)
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 other garlic cloves
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 60 ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 900 g (2 pounds) rainbow carrots, cut into 2-inch (5-cm) strips
- 1 lemon lemon
- Place garlic, oil, maple syrup, harissa paste, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 20 seconds.
- Toss sauce with prepared carrots and lemon slices. Place on a sheet tray, and bake for 35 minutes.