Butternut Pumpkin Casserole
Enjoy the vegetarian version of this classic comfort—a light, sweet dish to utilize butternut pumpkin throughout the season.
Makes: 6 servings
Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 620 g (2 cups) butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, roasted
- 180 ml (¾ cup) egg substitute
- 120 ml (½ cup) soy milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Lightly coat a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes.