Who doesn’t love a good muffin, especially when it’s warm? This one packs moisture and flavour with pumpkin, and a sweet surprise with chocolate chips. Bonus: They’re easy to make and oh-so-tasty, too!
Makes: 12 muffins Total Time: 30 Minutes Difficulty: Intermediate
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly coat a muffin pan with cooking spray, or use cupcake liners.
- Place eggs, oil, pumpkin, milk, and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and press start. Slowly increase the speed to Variable 5 and blend for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to portion the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.