Frozen peaches and soy milk create a smooth, creamy sherbet that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- 240 ml (1 cup) soy milk
- 455 g (1 pound) frozen peaches, softened for 25 minutes
- 60 m (¼ cup) honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.