This frozen yogurt base offers a low-fat alternative to ice cream, and the peaches add such lively flavor, color, and texture. The rum is optional, but makes this a perfect dessert for entertaining!
- 360 ml (1½ cup) vanilla yoghurt
- 680 g (1½ pound) frozen peach slices
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon dark rum
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Dessert program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Dessert program to complete. Use the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Serve immediately.