Top this fruit-filled smoothie bowl with raspberry syrup and granola for a hearty breakfast or sweet anytime snack.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) cashew milk
- 100 ml (⅓ cup) water
- 60 g (2 cups) kale, chopped
- ½ papaya, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- Add all ingredients to the container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth. Portion into bowls.
- 30 g (¼ cup) raspberries
- 1 teaspoon date syrup
- Add all ingredients to the container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Turn the dial to 1 and increase speed to Variable 2. Blend for 20 seconds, leaving some texture.