This nondairy, bright green purée can be served as a side for meat or poultry, or as a filling for ravioli.
- 500 g (2¼ cup) spinach
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 180 ml (¾ cup) cashew milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Bring water to a boil. Blanch and shock spinach.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.