A couple dashes of sriracha is just enough to give this ice lolly a little heat, but it’s the chocolate in this recipe that really stands out.
- 4 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 480 ml (2 cups) milk
- 75 g (¾ cup) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid
- Select Variable 1
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 7 minutes.
- Pour into separate bowl and cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pour into Ice Lolly molds and freeze.