With a burst of flavour in every bite, this anything-but-ordinary salad balances greens and cauliflower with the acidity of citrus and the heat of Harissa Vinaigrette. Alternatively, use as a marinade on fish or shellfish.Submitted By: Vitamix Makes: 10-12 servings Total Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Intermediate Ingredients
- 250 g (8 ounces) baby kale
- 900 g (2 pounds) cauliflower florets, charred
- 300 ml (2 cups) citrus segments, grapefruit and orange
- 240 ml (1 cup) Harissa Vinaigrette
- Place kale in a large, stainless steel bowl and toss with ¾ cup Harissa Vinaigrette. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Place charred cauliflower in stainless steel bowl and toss with remaining dressing. Place the cauliflower neatly on top of the kale and finish with citrus segments.