Four simple ingredients. One quick whirl in your Vitamix. And voilà! You’ve got a super delicious treat to serve with your apple slices. Doesn’t get much better—or easier—than this.
- 225 g (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 210 g (1 cup) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 55 g (3 Tablespoons) peanut butter
- apple slices, for serving
- Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and peanut butter into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select variable 1, start the machine, slowly increase speed to its highest setting, and blend for 1 minute; or select the Purée program, start the machine, and allow program to run to completion.
- Serve with apple slices.