A bright mix of black beans, corn, tomatoes and coriander, this refreshing salad is dressed with a blend of oil and vinegar, garlic, and a touch of honey.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) sherry vinegar
- 180 ml (¾ cup) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place vinegar, olive oil, garlic and honey into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 850 g (29 ounces) canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 ears corn, roasted, cut off the cob
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Place black beans, corn, tomatoes, and coriander in a bowl, Drizzle blended vinaigrette over vegetables and toss to combine.