Coconut, banana, and pineapple give this refreshing frozen dessert a taste of the islands—no matter where you are. Just close your eyes, take a sip, and you’ll never know the difference!Makes: 960 ml (4 cups) Total Time: 10 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Ingredients
- 120 ml (½ cup) coconut water
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 165 g (1 cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to the highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.