Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
An all-natural cookie with no added sugars or oils.
Dietary Interests: Gluten-Free, No Added Sugar, Low Sodium,Low Cholesterol, Vegetarian
Makes: 22 Cookies
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 385 g (1½ cup) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla essence, optional
- 250 g (2½ cup) almond flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Place applesauce, eggs, dates, and vanilla into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Place flour, baking soda and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a 40 scoop (3/4 ounce scoop) portion onto baking paper.
- Bake on 350°F (180°C) for 15 minutes.
This cookie contains no added sugar, rather it gets its sweetness naturally from dates and applesauce.